To properly give notice:
- Notify GNP in Writing (Email is also acceptable, text is not, nor is verbal)
- Once official notice is given youre move out day will be the last day of the following month.
- For Example: If you give notice any day of October then your last day of tenancy would be November 30th.
- This is based on Month to Month Tenants or tenants reaching the end of their lease.
- GNP Will get in touch and go over some details of the process
- We generally will do an inspection within a few days of notification to familiarize ourselves with what needs to be done, and prepare to advertise, and answer any questions the tenant may
- Showings of your unit will begin 7-10 days from your notice as we seek to fill units as quickly as possible
- We do showings Wednesday nights at 6PM and Saturdays at 11AM until the unit is spoken for.
- Download and start working on the "Move Out" document and "Move out checklist" from this website that describe the entire process and a checklist of items to clean.
- When you have all your items out and have the unit cleaned to "Move In Ready Condition" we will entertain a final walkthrough and look at the unit.
- We follow the Wisconsin Statutes on security deposit returns
- Security deposits minus damages are sent to you forwarding address with the "Security Deposit Transmittal" Form that lists damages.
- Wisconsin allows 21 days from the last day of the lease for this to be sent. We try to send them more expeditiously when possible.