When you are moving out and will or have given notice:
- You must give proper notice per your lease.
- You must still pay your last month’s rent, even when you are month to month.
- Your security deposit is not a substitute for your last month’s rent.
- Security Deposits are returned expeditiously, within 21 days of vacancy per state statute. Before your deposit is returned, the property manager will inspect the unit
- Please leave an address where the property manager can contact you and send your security deposit.
- Make sure you have turned in all your keys and garage door openers. You will be charged if those are not returned.
- Download the Move Out Documentbelow for a checklist and detailed instructions/expectations (especially useful for cleaning guideline!)